Friday, September 14, 2007

Rock-it


Funky dude slinging rocks. Next months show is coming quick. I need to make a few more pieces to be ready for it. Last night I did a bisque fire and pushed the heat too fast. I lost one sculpture but might be able to salvage it. Last weekend, went out on first Friday art walk. Drank some beer and met interesting people. While talking to a gallery owner I mentioned doing a show there. Bring by some images and we'll talk. Later after the owner saw me making a note in a sketchbook he asked if he could look through. Sure was my reply, then he said could you have some drawings on the wall for your show in December or January? Now I need to get busy and make some more substantial stuff. He and another person offered to buy my sketchbook that is for the show in Atlanta. I told them both if and when it comes back from the show we will talk about then.

No comments: