Friday, April 4, 2008

Made it through the day and now into the night. Over 300 people attended the opening tonight. I guess that's not bad. According to the gallery that was above average. It rained throughout the evening, but there was a constant flow of people. I made a lot of contacts. One piece sold right away and another person said they were coming back tomorrow to buy a piece (I'll believe it when it happens). There were a few more that said they wanted to buy, and asked how long the show would be up. It is supposed to run through the end of month, but since the building is being remodeled, the show will come down on the 18th. Only two weeks... I had a lot of people hanging around my work and wanting to talk about it. Hopefully the interest sparks more sales... The night is over and I'm at home drinking wine, goodnight...

No comments: