Thursday, April 17, 2008


No work tomorrow, freedom. I'll stop by the gallery and start hauling back my stuff. I sold a few, but not enough to generate that truly good feeling. The search starts for finding another gallery. This place wants me to show again when they have a new space... I told them I'd think about it. I've been searching through a lot of artist blogs... there are so many great artists out there. Sounds like many of them are actually making a living at it. What's the secret? Blah, blah, blah...

1 comment:

Ester Wilson said...

this blogger has a lot of good advice and daily knowledge about the art world, and business of art if you're interested in it:

http://makingamark.blogspot.com/

I love these sculpture faces. It's really beautiful to me the way they are popping out of such a smooth surface of (clay?). Don't know why...but that combination is what I'm drawn to...that 3d mixed with 2d