Sunday, September 6, 2009

working in colors or my grey heart...


Going back through this moleskine... Friday talked to a gallery owner and he has booked me for a solo show in June of next year. He looked at my last sketchbook and wants to do a show of my sketchbooks. I agreed, so I plan on finishing a few more by then, as well as a dozen or so of framed sketches... I also got a call from another place that wants to sell the ceramic whistles... I only have a few left, guess I better start making more.

5 comments:

Speck said...

How exactly is a sketchbook show displayed? Are the books out in the open for people to leaf through? Or are they open to one page and displayed under a glass case?

I don't think I would want people touching my stuff. Ewwww....

joseph's art and stuff said...

the books will be set out on pedistals or stands. viewers will wear thin white cotton gloves that will be provided. some of the books have been in other shows and no gloves were provided there. those made it back wihtout any problems.

steve said...

Impressive series!!

joseph's art and stuff said...

thanks steve!

Emily said...

That’s so great! Congrats again! I like how Suk turned out now in color! There is grace there.
cheers!